$3.5bn Investment Licences Issued in Baghdad

Baghdad Investment Commission has issued 87 investment licenses worth a total of 3.5 billion dollars during the last thirteen months, and it claims these will provide about 350,000 jobs.

The Commission’s Chairman, Mr. Shaker Al- Zamily, said the licences included 13 in the construction sector (consisting of 17 projects for the construction of 120,000 housing units), 7 licenses for industrial projects, 3 for medical care and commercial projects, and one for an agricultural project.

(Source: National Investment Commission)

23 Responses to $3.5bn Investment Licences Issued in Baghdad

1. D Stegall March 3, 2011 at 11:43 am #

Is the Iraq dinar revaluation a done deal as I have heard? If so why haven’t I heard something?

2. A.Lopez March 4, 2011 at 7:43 am #

What is the Iraq dinar value at.

3. Scott drake March 4, 2011 at 9:59 am #

Any update on rv with all these contracts there should be movement with rv

4. Wayne March 5, 2011 at 6:52 pm #

What’s the lastest on RV?

5. t rich March 6, 2011 at 11:50 am #

Did anybody else hear about that news????

6. A. Stanton March 9, 2011 at 4:10 pm #

What is a “RV?”

7. PIp March 9, 2011 at 8:34 pm #

I have talked to many people “in the know” who had their finger on the pulse since last July 2010 when I personally started buying, but in my opinion the Dinar will not have a chance to revalue until it is traded on the foreign exchange. I mean really, why would it? I give it 2-5 years before that really will happen.

8. t rich March 10, 2011 at 10:55 am #

2 to 5 years?? We may get oil from other locations by that time. And if that happens what will if anything happen to the dinar rv ???? Say we get oil from alaska.. Will we still see A RV At say $3.20 as it was in the past. I have no idea what Iam talking about.. But we still have no idea what the RV is ????

9. Pip March 10, 2011 at 1:47 pm #

Until the currency is traded worldwide, it won’t RV in MY opinion. It takes a worldwide trading platform to garner any demand and consequent rise in valuation.The economy has to grow considerably before that can happen.
    There is no exchange for the Dinar on the horizon.
    Even though they have oil, and a lot of it, they currently are 8th worlwide in production output and sales. The country and new Democracy has a budget that is running in the red, and based on $70 OIL, so even though OIL will probably go to $120 this summer, it won’t have any effect on the currency.

10. amn March 12, 2011 at 6:25 am #

In my opinion based on logic, RV only happen after everything is settled. Everything means, banking procedure and banking system which will expect already cleared by end of 2012 (earliest). It actually delayed. It supposed to be clear this year 2011. So, RV or changing new currency can be happen after Mid-2013, imo.

Just go to your room and sleep. Set your alarm by 12.00am June 1st 2013.

June 2nd 2013, please gather at orphanage foundation and give them not less than 0.5% of our wealth 🙂

11. APETANG March 14, 2011 at 6:33 am #

I think I will cash in my dinars. it does not look like anything at all is going to happen,

12. mike March 14, 2011 at 12:27 pm #

Good cash them so the rest of us can laugh at you. Ha ha ha

13. Rfrancis March 15, 2011 at 1:52 am #

Hmm! I read the impressive piece of literature from Dinar Daddy! Makes one want to run and buy all they can afford. However, if I were Iraq’s finance ministers I would give considerable thought to the 27 trillion Iraqi Dinar circulating worldwide. The Iraqi government is running red but in time this can be overcome. For now, I don’t believe that Iraq can even think of RVing the dinar since it would seem that Iraq would crumple under the immediate rush of demand on the currency reserves. Not an expert but trying to use a little common sense

14. Stew March 15, 2011 at 9:49 am #

Common sense doesn’t exist in Dinarland.

You have people holding MASSIVELY inflated currency of a war torn habitually corrupt country in shoe boxes half way around the world… and they laugh at those who question the investment.

15. Ronald March 15, 2011 at 2:17 pm #

Why can’t we buy oil with the dinars that we are buying at a low price.
    this way they will see the dinars value and they might up the value of the dinar. Duh win win on both sides.

16. Stew March 15, 2011 at 3:09 pm #

Ronald… who do you mean when you say “we”? You want to buy oil? Who has dinar that wants to buy oil?
    Even if they did except dinar for oil… why would that give the dinar any more value? The dinar is a pegged currency and is backed by foriegn currency reserves and a little gold. The dinar is not backed by oil. That is a dinarland fantasy.

17. Wayne March 22, 2011 at 3:38 pm #

Correct, the dinar is backed by the gold just like Kuwait did. The dinar is not backed by oil and if all the investors keep pouring in, it will never be backed by the oil. The dinar will come out on the market sooner than later…… investments and investors will lose money and Iraq will also if they don’t get it on the market soon. I believe they will bring it out on the market just under a dollar. Remember the big currency holders that have their dinars caught up in the oil will not be able to cash in for thirty days… Gooooo Rv!!!

18. ron March 23, 2011 at 6:27 am #

anyone know why we have not heard the lastest news since march 3rd?

19. Pip March 23, 2011 at 1:02 pm #

The entire Middle East region is in revolt ..or soon will be. Iraq is dealing with the new Parliment, Jordan is bombing Libya, the UN is wanting all member countries to enforce the no fly zone, Bahrain is in revolt….they want the Prince and his entire family out of the country. Egypt doesn’t even know what to do yet with their situation. Saudi’s are scared, they treat their citizens, especially women, like 3 rd class citizens, and are actually trying to “buy” their way our of this revolt. Too bad for that country. SO NO NEWS on Iraq.
    Iraq , their currency and their budget deficit will be sitting better in a few years when they get past their current production levels of 2.2 Mill Barrels per day. Saudi’s produce 10 MBD according to the CIA website.
    PS…I thought the same of Dinar Daddy news casts and quips…..smoke and mirrors…..a lot of unfounded commentary in MY OPINION

20. HMMMM March 28, 2011 at 8:10 pm #

I have a question for everyone familiar with the Dinar and the Iraq economy. All of this Dinar we are buying around the world that is not being circulated means that we are taking away billions of Dinar worth of circulating money from within that country. Whats to say that Iraq is not just laughing at us while we buy ridiculous amounts of there money which for them is a good rate for basically printing paper? I mean, if they just keep printing it and we just keep buying, then at some point, when that comes back into circulation for Iraq, there will be intense inflation, right? Or are they not producing more currency? It’s like if the US were to print more money just to stop the “bad” economy, then eventually we would go into massive inflation and a davaluation of the dollar, once all of that money comes back into circulation. Does anyone know how much Dinar they have in circulation? Does anyone care, or are we all just buying it up b/c it’s so ridiculously cheap and we have hopes of massive profits?

21. Common Sense March 30, 2011 at 6:27 am #

OK, lets use some common sense here….. The US does not have the quanity of oil and natural gas to sell to the world like the Iraq people have found and continue to find. The dinar even though are being bought all over the world will be printed and sold because it is profit for the country. There is only 0.2 percent inflation with many investors and companies handing out money to the country every day.This means JOBS. This means cash flow like never before. The RV will be as soon as the banks have all their ducks in a row. Will they delete the zeros from the currency, you ask? I believe they will NOT delete the zeros, simply because they have produced smaller currency for the folks in Iraq. The other reason I believe they will not cut the zeros from the currency is due to the fact that there is hardly no inflation at all in Iraq and with all the new jobs coming availiable they will keep the unemployment low. Remember, Iraq doesn’t just have oil and gas to sell but, it does make up 95% of their economy.

22. Hellooooo April 2, 2011 at 2:19 pm #

Something to think about. Iraq wants become a full member of the World Trade Organization. In order for that to happen, they have to have a valued currency. Right now, they don’t. They have passed every step thus far, that the WTO has required. (CLUE) Having a valued currency is a vital step of becoming a member of the WTO. Just something to think about……….

23. Ishmael Malik Shabazz December 29, 2011 at 9:04 pm #

I would like to let some of you know what I have seen going on. 2012 is a Apocolipse type moment, note word Apocolipse is (Greek) in laymens term it means “No more lies to the poor, the truth shall be revealed to all”.If you notice people all over the world are screaming they want the lies revealed no more hiding behind closed doors. 1)David Rockefeller on September 1994 said and I quote ” We are on the verge of a Global Transformation,all we need is the right crisis for nations two accept The New World Order”. Later Georgr Bush Jr. said after 9/11 “We are now intering a New World Order, and this is good”. What is happening is this 1) The Re Value and Re donomination will happen with in days of each other. 2) Iraq has puchased 3 Dela rue machines- this detects conterfiet money, this would not be done if they didn’t anticipate many trying to cheat because it’s so valuable now. 3) Shell has a 3.5 Billion dollar contract starting in Mach of 2012. 4) All the Euro owned Countries are pulling away such as Spain & Germany going back to their old currency, if the Euro falls then the US falls.5) Under Bush 7.5 Trillion Dinar was given to US for 5Billion US dollars, thats how Cheny with Haliburtin,Turner & Brown N Root got all those big contracts. Well here we are today all Countries own dinar Europe,US,China & many others but we own the most. President Obama is helping with Re Denomination but US wont let it go for anything under a US dollar. Don’t see it going for more then $1.50 tops to start. Iraq will allow it to grow over 3 years up to $4.00 but not before. We have to re invest in new currency and ride it up to the next pay out but so what your rich now,LOL. I see this happening around Feb of 2012. Beleave me China,Turkey,Africa and US not going in to rebuild Babylon which is modern day Iraq for Dinars thats worthless try again. Babylon has to be rebuilt for the Anti Christ to come, get as many dinars as you can because this will separate the RICH from the poor in 2012 this is a big year. I own 70 million my self and counting I’ll rather have and not get the RV then for it to RV and I have none, I can always cash it in if I need money. Please email me if you have any questions. http://[email protected]