Najaf Investment Commission has announced that it granted six new licenses for investment in various sectors, with a total value of $98.5 million [115 billion Iraqi dinars].
The head of the board, Wafi Albhash, told AKnews that the investment licences included:
- a five-star hotel valued at $36.2 million, consisting of 12-storeys, 210-rooms and 10 hotel apartments;
- a ‘model’ school with a total value of $10.4 million, including 40 classrooms and four science laboratories;
- a tourist casino with a total value of $460,000 dollars, including a marina of an area of 1360 m2;
- a ‘horizontal’ residential complex valued at $48.4 million;
- a gas station valued at $1.5 million with an area 2,100 m2;
- a commercial building valued at $1.5 million that includes a variety of facilities.