Iraq Mining 2011, a new international exhibition, conference and trade fair for the mining, mineral and material industries in Iraq, will be held from 7th to 8th September in the Royal Garden Hotel in London.
To facilitate constructive dialogue and exchanges between all the key players for rebuilding world-class mining, mineral and material industries in Iraq.
- To discuss and develop opportunities in the mining, mineral and material industries.
- To exhibit and to extend business links with all industries related to mining, minerals, and materials in order to explore their suitability for revitalising the industries in Iraq.
- To find the best solution for your business to work in Iraq and resolve problems, if any, through direct talks with the Minister, Senior Advisors or Director Generals of the relevant industry.
- To develop networks as well as business cooperation and collaboration between governments, local industries, bankers, investors and their international counterparts.
Confirmed attendees include:
- H.E. Ahmad Nassir Al-Karbooli, Minister of Industry and Minerals
- Dr Sami Al-Araji, Chairman of the National Investment Commission (NIC)
- Dr Thamer Ghadhban, Head of PM Advisory Committee
- Mr Munqith Al-Baker, Senior Advisor to Ministry of Industry and Minerals
- Dr Khaldoun Al-Bassam, Director General, Geosurv Iraq, Ministry of Industry and Minerals