By T. Keyzom Ngodup, co-founder and Executive Director at Ideas sYnergy, an Iraq based private sector development consulting company.
IRAQ INSIGHTS, published by Ideas sYnergy, aims to consolidate and build intellectual capital on private sector development, empowering stakeholders to address issues of access and structural reforms on a diverse range of topics impacting inclusive economic development in Iraq.
IRAQ INSIGHTS June 2011, Birds Eye View: Iraq’s Performance
- “Sowing the Oil”: Positive Trends in Economic Diversification
- 2011 “better” or “worse”?
- Access to Finance: Are Banks Bankable to Scale-up Intermediation?
- Transparency, Corruption & Media Freedom: A Deteriorating Trend
- Foreign Commercial Activity in Iraq: 2010 Year in Review by Dunia Frontier Consultants
T. Keyzom Ngodup is co-founder and Executive Director at Ideas sYnergy, an Iraq based development consulting company committed to economic and social development through market-based solutions that help build and scale innovative businesses for sustainable and inclusive private sector development.