Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,641 / $1,820, -1.1% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 2.9bn and the weekly trading volume was ID8.8bn ($7.5mn).
ISX Company Announcements
· AL-Mansour Hotel (HMAN) will hold AGM on Sept. 28, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report and cash dividend ratio. ISX will suspend trading of HMAN starting Sept. 21.
· Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) will hold AGM on September 28, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report and capital increase through 41.214% bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of IRMC on September 21, 2011.
· Sumer Commerical Bank (BSUC) will hold AGM on September 26, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report, cash dividend ratio and capital increase. ISX will suspend trading of BSUC starting September 19, 2011.
· Al-Sadeer Hotel (HSAD) will hold AGM on September 25, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report, cash dividend ratio and capital increase through 75% bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of HSAD starting September 18, 2011.
· Asiacell Subscription Announcement: Asiacell Telecom Ltd. announced that in reference to article (153) of Companies Law # (21) of 1997 and upon Company Registration Directorate approval, they are starting the procedures of changing the company form from “Limited Liability Company” to “Joint Stock Company”. Asiacell is inviting public and the shareholders for the subscription of the company shares which was started on September 14, 2011. Current capital of Asiacell Telecom Joint Stock Company is ID270.012bn (1.00 ID/share) and the number of shares announced for public subscription is 10mn.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to www.rabeesecurities.com.