Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,613 / $1,790, -2.8%. The number of weekly traded shares was 11.6bn and the weekly trading volume was ID27.8bn ($23.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- North Bank (BNOR) will resume trading on October 25, 2011. BNOR increased its capital from ID125bn to ID175bn through 20% bonus and 20% rights issues. The opening price will be ID2.14 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Ind. (IMAP) will resume trading on October 25, 2011. IMAP increased its capital from ID2.499bn to ID3.245bn through 9% bonus issue and 18% rights issue. The opening price will be ID3.38 per share with +/- 50% limit.
- National for Tourist Investments (HNTI) will resume trading on October 25, 2011. HNTI increased its capital from ID2.755bn to ID3.554bn through 29% bonus issue. The opening price will be ID18.94 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Iraqi Land Transport (SILT) will hold AGM on October 26, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report, cash dividend ratio and company activities. ISX suspended trading of SILT starting on October 19, 2011.
- Agricultural Marketing Meat (AIPM) resumed trading on October 19, 2011, without changes in its capital.
- ISX allowed for Baghdad Passengers Transport (SBPT) to resumed trading starting on October 16, 2011, after finalizing their pending issues with Iraqi Securities Commission (ISC).
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to our website www.rabeesecurities.com.