Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,540 / $1,768, -4.5% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 19.8bn and the weekly trading volume was ID34.7bn ($29.6mn).
Note: Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) will be closed from November 4, 2011 (Friday) to November 12, 2011 (Saturday) due to the religious holiday, Eid al-Adha. The first trading session will be on November 13, 2011 (Sunday).
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Securities Commission (ISC) sent a memo to the following companies, because of the reason that they haven’t submitted their 2Q11 financial statements to ISC according to the disclosure instruction # (14); Nineveh Food Industries (INFI), Al -Hilal Industries (IHLI), Kirkuk for Producing (IKFP), The Light Industries (ITLI), Northern Soft Drinks & Mineral Water (INSD), Electronic Industries (IELI), Palestine Hotel (HPAL), Ishtar Hotels (HISH) and AL-Therar for Agricultural Production (ATHP).
- Al-Hamraa Insurance (NHAM) will hold AGM on November 21, 2011 to discuss the financial report of 2010, cash dividend ratio and capital increase. ISX will suspend trading of NHAM starting on November 14, 2011.
- Baghdad Hotel (HBAG) will hold AGM on November 6, 2011 to discuss capital increase through 100% rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of HBAG starting October 30, 2011.
- Iraqi Date Processing & Marketing (IIDP) will start trading on October 30, 2011. The capital of IIDP reached ID15bn. There is no price set for the opening.
- Three cross transactions occurred on 4.93bn United Bank (BUND) shares on October 26, 2011.
- North Bank (BNOR) resumed trading on October 25, 2011. BNOR increased its capital from ID125bn to ID175bn through 20% bonus issue and 20% rights issue.
- Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Ind. (IMAP) resumed trading on October 25, 2011. IMAP increased its capital from ID2.499bn to ID3.235bn through 9% bonus issue and 18% rights issue.
- National for Tourist Investments (HNTI) resumed trading on October 25, 2011. HNTI increased its capital from ID2.755bn to ID3.554bn through 29% bonus issue.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to our website www.rabeesecurities.com.