Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,326 / $1,471, -6.7%. The number of weekly traded shares was 2.7bn and the weekly trading volume was ID161.0bn ($137.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) will hold AGM on December 8, 2011 to discuss 2010 financial statements and elect new board members. ISX will suspend trading of HKAR starting December 1, 2011.
- Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) will hold AGM on November 29, 2011 to discuss 2010 financial statements and cash dividend ratio. ISX will suspend trading of IMCI starting on November 22, 2011.
- Mesopotamia Investment (VMES) will hold AGM on November 23, 2011 to discuss 2010 financial statements. ISX suspended trading of VMES on Nov. 16, 2011.
- AL-Kindi of Veterinary Vaccines (IKLV) resumed trading on November 16, 2011, after finalizing their pending issue with Iraqi Securities Commission (ISC).
- Iraqi Land Transport (SILT) resumed trading on November 15,2011 with no change in its capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 40.6bn United Bank (BUND) shares on Nov. 15.
- Al-Hamraa Insurance (NHAM) will hold AGM on November 21, 2011 to discuss 2010 financial statements, cash dividend ratio and capital increase. ISX suspended trading of NHAM starting November 14, 2011.
- Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) started trading on November 13, 2011.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to our website www.rabeesecurities.com.