Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,321 / $1,465, -0.4%. The number of weekly traded shares was 6.9bn and the weekly trading volume was ID8bn ($6.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) will hold AGM on December 8, 2011 to discuss 2010 financial statements and elect new board members. ISX will suspend trading of HKAR starting December 1, 2011.
- Al-Ameen Insurance (NAME) resumed trading on November 24, 2011. NAME increased its capital from ID1.0bn to ID2.0bn through bonus and rights issues. NAME closed at ID1.30 price per share, down 23%.
- A cross transaction occurred on 350mn North Bank (BNOR) shares on November 24, 2011.
- National Metallic Industries & Bicycles (IMIB) resumed trading on November 23, 2011, after finalizing their pending issues with Iraqi Securities Commission (ISC).
- Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) will hold AGM on November 29, 2011 to discuss 2010 financial statements and cash dividend ratio. ISX suspended trading of IMCI starting on November 22, 2011.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to our website www.rabeesecurities.com.