Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,500 / $1,664, +2.6%. The number of weekly traded shares was 11.5 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID30.4bn ($26.0mn).
Note: ISX will be closed from December 21, 2011 to January 2, 2012 due to the end-of-year closing operations. The last session of this year will be on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 and trading will resume on Tuesday January 3, 2012.
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Date Processing and Marketing (IIDP) will resume trading on December 18, 2011 with no change in its capital.
- The Iraqi Securities Commission (ISC), released a memo (ref. #13/2516) on December 5, 2011, stating to withdraw a decision by the ISX to delist Tourist Village of Mosul Dam (HTVM) because only the ISC has this authority. HTVM resumed trading on December 15, 2011.
- ISX suspended trading of Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) on December 15, 2011 due to AGM which will be held on Dec. 22 to discuss 2010 financial statements.
- A cross transaction occurred on 267.9mn Mamoura Real Estate (SMRI) shares on December 14, 2011 (Buyer: Mr Atheel Abdul Aziz Al-Nujaifi (owns 9.2% share), Seller: Mr. Ahmed Abdul Aziz Al-Nujaifi).
- Modern Paint Industries (IMPI) resumed trading on December 14, 2011, upon ISC approval. IMPI was not trading since August 8, due to its failure to submit 2010 annual report.
- ISC suspended trading of Northern Soft Drinks & Min. Water (INSD) starting from December 14, 2011, because of the reason that they haven’t submitted their 2Q11 financial report.
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) resumed trading on Dec. 14 with no change in its capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 5.015bn Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) shares (corresponding to 5% of the paid-in capital) on December 12, 2011 (Buyer: National Bank of Kuwait (major shareholder with 75% share), Seller: Kubba Family).
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to our website www.rabeesecurities.com.