Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,504 / $1,668, +0.2%. The number of weekly traded shares was 6.4 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID14.1bn ($12.0mn).
In 2011, the number of traded shares realized at 494bn (+93% y/y) and trading volume increased by 136% y/y from ID400bn ($342mn) in 2010 to ID947bn ($809mn). Net purchases of foreigners reached ID127 ($109mn), +133% y/y, while their share in total trading volume increased from 8.9% in 2010 to 11.9% in 2011.
Non Iraqis executed 635 transactions this week (18-20 Dec., 2011):
- Buys – 447 transactions, ID6.4bn ($4.5mn) trading volume
- Sells – 188 transactions, ID616mn ($527K) trading volume
- Net purchases reached ID5.8bn ($5.0mn), while their share in total trading volume was 25.0%.
Note: ISX is closed from December 21, 2011 to January 2, 2012 due to the end-of-year closing operations. The last session of this year will be on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 and trading will resume on Tuesday January 3, 2012.
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Date Processing and Marketing (IIDP) resumed trading on December 18, 2011 with no change in its capital.
- Four cross transactions occurred on 1.13bn Dar Al Salam for Insurance (NDSA) shares on Dec. 18.
- North Soft Drinks (INSD) resumed trading on December 18, according to ISC decision. INSD was not trading since Dec. 14, 2011, because of the reason that they haven’t submitted their 2Q11 financial report.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.