Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,478 (-1.7%) / $1,622, -2.8%. The number of weekly traded shares was 1.9 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID4.8bn ($42.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- AL-Kindi for Production of Veterinary (IKLV) resumed trading on Jan 5, 2012. IKLV increased its capital from ID2.4bn to ID3.6bn through 50% bonus issue.
- Dar Es Salaam Investment Bank (BDSI), a 70.1% owned subsidiary of HSBC Asia Holdings BV, has sold its 19.465% equity interest in Iraqi insurance company Dar Es Salaam Insurance to Gulf Insurance Company for a cash consideration of ID1.557bn (approximately US$1.33m). The sale took place on Dec 18, 2011 and represents the disposal of a non-core investment by HSBC. (Iraq-Business News)
- Al -Hilal Industries (IHLI) resumed trading on Jan 4 upon ISC approval.
- Northern Soft Drinks and Mineral Water (INSD) held AGM on Dec. 28, 2011 to discuss 2010 financial reports and capital increase through 15% rights issue. ISX suspended trading of INSD starting on Jan. 4, 2012.
- Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) resumed trading on Jan 4, 2012 with no change in its capital.
- National Metallic Industries and Bicycles (IMIB) resumed trading on Jan 4, 2012 with no change in its capital.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.