Posted on 23 January 2012.
Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 19th January 2012).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,363 / $1,495, -6.4% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 6.4 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID9.5bn ($8.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Modern Paint Industries (IMPI) will hold AGM on January 26, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial reports and elect new board members. ISX suspended trading of IMPI starting on January 19, 2012.
- Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) resumed trading on January 18, 2012. BGUC increased its capital from ID56.99bn to ID103.950bn. Key financial results from 4Q11 unaudited financial statements are as the following: B/S – FY11 (Assets: ID355bn, +21% q/q, Investments: ID130bn, +41% q/q, Monetary Credit: ID88bn, + 11% q/q, Deposits: ID217bn, +7% q/q), BV: ID120bn, +66% q/q, P&L – 4Q11 (Estimated NBI: ID5.8bn, +11% q/q, Operating Profit: ID3.2bn, -6% q/q, Profit Before Tax: ID3.7bn, -10% q/q).
- Kurdistan International Bank (BKUI) resumed trading on Jan. 15, 2012. BKUI increased its capital from ID100bn to ID150bn through 50% rights issue.
- Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) resumed trading on Jan. 15, 2012. BIIB increased its capital from ID51.19bn to ID102.38bn through 100% rights issue.
- Modern Constructions Materials Ind. (IMCM) resumed trading on Jan. 15, 2012. IMCM increased its capital from ID3.74bn to ID5.62bn through 50% rights issue.
- The Modern for Animal Agricultural Production (AMAP) resumed trading on Jan. 15, 2012. AMAP increased its capital from ID0.54bn to ID1.8bn through 200% rights issue and 11.11% bonus issue.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.