Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,374 / $1,507, +0.2% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 28.1 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID51.5bn ($43.5mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Modern Paint Industries (IMPI) resumed trading today, Feb. 9, with no change in its capital and closed the day at ID2.53 price per share, up 10%. On Feb. 9, we received Modern Paint Industries’ (IMPI) 2011 year-end (unaudited) P&L statement. Brief financial results are as the following: P&L (quarterly) – 4Q11 (Sales: ID2.1bn, +56% y/y, Operating Profit: ID151mn vs. ID89mn Operating Loss in 4Q10, Profit Before Tax: ID221mn vs. ID4mn Loss Before Tax in 4Q10. P&L (annual) – FY11 (Sales: ID6.2bn, +26% y/y, Operating Loss: ID157mn vs. ID179mn Operating Loss in FY10, Profit Before Tax: ID6mn, -91% y/y).
- Two cross transactions occurred on 2.6bn North Bank (BNOR) shares on Feb 7.
- Modern Sewing (IMOS) resumed trading on Feb. 7 after the reduction in its capital from ID1.8bn to ID0.9bn.
- Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC) has completed the process of increasing its capital from ID100bn to ID105bn on Feb. 7.
- A cross transaction occurred on 19bn North Bank (BNOR) shares on Feb 6, 2012.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.