Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,339 / $1,469, -0.5% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 5.5 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID9.5bn ($8.1mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC) will hold AGM on March 15, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial statements and capital increase through rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of BSUC starting on March 8, 2011.
- Union Bank of Iraq (BUOI) resumed trading on Feb. 28, 2012 after increasing its capital from ID50bn to ID59.80bn through bonus issue which is still below the first target capital of ID100bn set by the CBI for the end of June 2011. However, the CBI gave permission to Union Bank of Iraq (BUOI) to reach directly to the second target capital of ID150bn set for June 30th, 2012.
- Summer Commercial Bank (BSUC) resumed trading on Feb. 28, 2012 after increasing its capital from ID100bn to ID105bn through 5% rights issue.
- Ashur Bank (BASH) resumed trading on Feb. 27, 2012, after increasing its capital from ID66.7bn to ID100.0bn through 10% bonus issue and 39.925% rights issue.
- Al-Hilal Industries (IHLI) will hold AGM on March 18, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial reports and to elect new board members. In addition, IHLI will discuss selling one of its lands to generate cash to guarantee the continuity of company operations.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.