Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,336 / $1,466, +0.9% (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 14.6 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID27.2bn ($23.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Dijlah and Furat Bank (BDFD) will hold AGM on April 5, 2012 to discuss increasing the capital from ID100bn to ID300bn.
- Al-Hilal Industries (IHLI) resumed trading on March 22, 2012 with no change in its capital.
- Al-Mansour Pharma. Industries (IMAP) will hold AGM on Mar. 31, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial statements and cash dividend ratio. ISX will suspend trading of IMAP on Mar. 24.
- A cross transaction occurred on 5.5bn North Bank (BNOR) shares on March 19.
- Fallujah for Construction Materials (IFCM) resumed trading on Mar. 18, 2012.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.