Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,314 / $1,442, -1.7% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 24.6 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID49.6bn ($41.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Two cross transactions occurred on 6.5bn United Bank (BUND) shares on April 5.
- A cross transaction occurred on 12.5bn United Bank (BUND) shares on April 4.
- United Bank (BUND) will hold AGM on April 15 to discuss 2011 financial report, cash dividend ratio and capital increase from ID200bn to ID250bn, through 20% bonus and 5% rights issues. ISX will suspend trading of BUND on Apr 8.
- The Light Industries (ITLI) resumed trading on Apr 2, after the submission of its 2010 annual and 2011 quarterly financial results to ISC.
- Mansour Bank (BMNS) will start distributing 7.12% cash dividend on Apr 8.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.