Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
- Sadr in Erbil to mediate on crisis : Sadr won’t resolve stalemate. Watch Baghdad and Erbil for signs.
- WesternZagros discovers new oil field, shares rise 20%: Hopefully those who may have sold into strength were able to get back in.
- NA Still Supports Maliki…With Conditions: Reminder of limits of Maliki’s power.
- Second SPM exports two million barrels in first shipment: Kurdish oil becomes less relevant, though not totally irrelevant.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- May 23 – P5+1 Nuclear Talks in Baghdad
- May 30-31 – 4th Round Oil and Gas Auction
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia’s mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.