Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
BP, CNPC, Exxon, Genel Energy, Total
- Iraqi Kurdistan to push ahead with oil exports: Gives KRG “plan B” for oil revenues and leverage in negotiations.
- Genel expands again in Kurdish Region: Shows resilience of Kurdish oil companies despite the ongoing standoff.
- Iraq summons Turkish Ambassador: Suddenly makes sense in the context of Kurdish pipeline announcement.
- Mutlak allowed to return to post: “Mercy” for Mutlak, doesn’t guarantee same for Hashimi.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- May 23 – P5+1 Nuclear Talks in Baghdad
- May 30-31 – 4th Round Oil and Gas Auction
- June 15 – Parliament returns from 6 week break
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia’s mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.