Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,321 / $1.440, (+0.9%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 3.3bn and the weekly trading volume was ID6.5bn ($5.5mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- ISX announced that the original shares of the following companies will resume trading on July 1, 2012 according to the instruction # 2 of ISC (amended in 2012): Mosul Bank (BMFI), Mansour Bank (BMNS), Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC), United Bank for Investment (BUND), Iraqi Middle East Investment Bank (BIME), Bank of Baghdad (BBOB), Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) and Fallujah Construction Materials (IFCM).
- Mosul for Funfairs (SMOF) will hold AGM on July 24, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, capital increase through 50% bonus issue and replacement of their facilities. ISX will suspend trading of SMOF starting July 16, 2012.
- Subscription for the remaining shares (around 250mn shares) of the rights issue of Modern Construction Mat. Ind. (IMCM) will start on July 1. IMCM has not been trading since July 9, 2011 due to capital increase from ID3,747mn to ID5,621mn through 50% rights issue.
- Original Shares of Baghdad Soft Drink (IBSD) resumed trading on June 27, after the AGM decision to increase the capital from ID125bn to ID133bn through bonus issue.
- Union Bank of Iraq (BUOI) will hold AGM on June 30, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, and capital increase from ID59.8bn to ID100bn through bonus and rights issues. ISX suspended trading of BUOI starting on June 26, 2012.
- Gulf Com. Bank (BGUC) suspended from trading on June 25 due to AGM which will be held on July 2 to discuss 2011 financial results, capital increase through bonus and rights issues and changing the Bank name from “Gulf Commercial Bank” to “Gulf National Bank”.
- Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) decided in its AGM held on June 29 to increase capital from ID100bn to ID150bn through 40% bonus and 10% rights issues.
- Investment Bank (BIBI) decided in its AGM held on June 24 to increase capital from ID100bn to ID125bn through 14% bonus and 11% rights issues.
- Ashur Bank (BASH) decided in its AGM held on June 23 to increase capital from ID100bn to ID150bn through 7.3% bonus and 42.7% rights issues.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.