Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,310 / $1.429, (-0.8%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 15.3bn and the weekly trading volume was ID21.7bn ($18.3mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- A cross transaction occurred on ID2.18bn United Bank (BUND) shares on July 5, 2012.
- Original shares of Ashur Bank (BASH) resumed trading on July 5 after the capital increase from ID100bn to ID150bn through 7.3% bonus and 42.7% rights issues.
- Tourist Village of Mosul dam (HTVM) will resume trading on July 8, 2012 with no change in its capital.
- Original Shares of Baghdad Soft Drink (IBSD) resumed trading on June 27, after the AGM decision to increase the capital from ID125bn to ID133bn through bonus issue.
- Al-Zawraa for Financial Investment (VZAF) will hold AGM on July 19, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, and capital increase through bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of VZAF starting July 12, 2012.
- Iraqi Agricultural Products (AIRP) and Iraqi for Tufted Carpets & Floor (IITC) resumed trading on July 3, with no change in their capital.
- Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) will hold AGM on July 14, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, and capital increase from ID100bn to ID150bn through bonus and rights issues. ISX will suspend trading of BELF starting July 7, 2012.
- A cross transaction occurred on 5.4bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on July 1, 2012.
- The original shares of the following companies resumed trading on July 1: Mosul Bank (BMFI), Mansour Bank (BMNS), Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC), United Bank for Investment (BUND), Iraqi Middle East Investment Bank (BIME), Bank of Baghdad (BBOB), Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) and Fallujah Construction Materials (IFCM).
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.