Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,413 / $1,514 (+3.6%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 22.5bn and the weekly trading volume was ID27.0bn ($22.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Middle East for Production-Fish (AMEF) will hold AGM on August 6 to discuss 2011 financial results, and the cash dividend ratio. ISX will suspend trading of AMEF starting July 29, 2012.
- Original shares of Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) will resume trading on July 22, after the capital increase from ID100bn to ID152bn through 20% bonus and 32% rights issues. The opening price will be ID0.87 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- According to Al-Zawraa for Financial Investment’s (VZAF) GA (July 19) decisions, the capital will be increased by 150mn from ID1bn to 1.15bn through 15% bonus issue by using accumulated profits. The remaining accumulated profits, corresponding to ID87mn, will be used as reserves.
- The new shares of Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC) from the capital increase through 10.48% rights issue resumed trading on July 19, 2012. The capital reached ID116bn.
- The new shares of Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) from the capital increase through 27.38% bonus issue resumed trading on July 19, 2012. The capital reached ID4.0bn.
- Electronic Industries (IELI) suspended from trading on July 19.
- A cross transaction occurred on 617.33mn United Bank (BUND) shares on July 18.
- A cross transaction occurred on 7.66bn Mosul Bank (BMFI) shares on July 17.
- Baghdad Hotel (HBAG) resumed trading on July 16, after the submission of 2Q2012 financial results to ISC.
- Modern Construction Mat. (IMCM) suspended from trading on July 16.
- The new shares of Mosul Bank (BMFI) from the capital increase through 13.333% bonus and 20% rights issues resumed trading on July 16.
- The new shares of AL- Kindi for Production of Veterinary (IKLV) from the capital increase through 50% bonus issue resumed trading on July 16.
- Union Bank (BUOI) resumed trading on July 15.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.