Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,382 / $1,495 (+0.4%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 5.7bn and the weekly trading volume was ID11.6bn ($9.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Economy Bank for Investment (BEFI) will hold AGM on September 20, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, distributing cash dividend, capital increase through bonus and rights issues and electing new board members. ISX will suspend trading of BEFI starting September 13, 2012.
- Babylon Hotel (HBAY) will hold AGM on September 19, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results and the capital increase through 170% rights issue to cover the cumulative loss until 31 Dec. 2010. Also, calling for international investors for investing in hotel facilities will be discussed in this meeting. ISX will suspend trading of HBAY starting September 12, 2012.
- Original shares of Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC) will resume trading on September 11, after the capital increase from ID116bn to ID151bn through 30.17% rights issue. The opening price will be ID0.88 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Original shares of Kurdistan International Bank (BKUI) resumed trading on September 6, after the capital increase from ID150bn to ID300bn through rights issue.
- Dar Essalaam Insurance (NDSA) resumed trading on September 5, with no change in its capital.
- Original shares of Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) resumed trading on Sept. 4, after the capital increase from ID1.35bn to ID1.5bn through bonus issue.
- Iraqi for Tufted Carpets & Floor (IITC) called the shareholders to receive the 25% cash dividend starting from Sept 9, 2012 according to the decision approved during the AGM on June 16, 2012.
- A cross transaction occurred on 400mn Dar Essalaam Bank (BDSI) shares on Sept. 2. This represents 0.4% of BDSI capital.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.