Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,412 / $1,527 (-0.1%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 6.4bn and the weekly trading volume was ID12.7bn ($10.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- AL-Nukhba General Contracting (SNUC) will hold AGM on October 7, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, distributing cash dividend and capital increase through 24% bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of SNUC starting September 30, 2012.
- Iraqi Engineering Works (IIEW) will hold AGM on October 1, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results and the capital increase from ID1bn to ID1.5bn through bonus and rights issues. ISX will suspend trading of IIEW starting September 24, 2012.
- AL- Kindi for Production of Veterinary Vac. (IKLV) will resume trading on Sept. 23, 2012 after they submitted their audited 2011 financial results to ISC and ISX.
- The rights offering procedures of Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) started on September 20, 2012 to increase the capital by issuing 11bn rights shares.
- A cross transaction occurred on 634.8mn North Bank (BNOR) shares on Sept. 19. This represents 0.3% of BDSI capital.
- The bonus shares of Mansour Bank (BMNS) had been deposited in the Iraqi Depository Center, according to company’s registrar approval on the capital increase decision from ID100bn to ID236bn.
- A cross transaction occurred on 430mn United Bank (BUND) shares on Sept. 17. This represents 0.2% of BDSI capital.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.