Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,608 / $1,740 (+5.6%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 19.7bn and the weekly trading volume was ID23.5bn ($19.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Mosul Bank (BMFI) will resume trading on Dec. 4, after increasing the capital from ID100bn to ID202bn through 50% bonus and 52% rights issues. The opening price will be ID0.950 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Al-Sadeer Hotel (HSAD) will resume trading on December 2, with no change in its capital.
- Babylon Bank (BBAY) decided in its AGM held on Nov. 21 to increase the capital from ID100bn to ID150bn through 4.592% bonus and 45.408% rights issues.
- National Chemical & Plastic Ind. (INCP) resumed trading on Nov. 29, with no change in its capital.
- Original shares of Al-Hamraa Insurance (NHAM) resumed trading on Nov. 28. NHAM will increase the capital from ID2bn to ID3bn through 50% bonus issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 12.86bn Union Bank (BUOI) shares on Nov. 26. This represents 12.86% of BUOI capital. New shares of BUOI from the capital increase were deposited at Iraqi Depository Center.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.