Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,623 / $1,755 (+0.6%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 16.6bn and the weekly trading volume was ID24.1bn ($20.1mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- The Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) announced on December 2, 2012 the timeline and guidelines for the listing of 25% of Asiacell shares. On December 25, 2012, the ISX will announce Asiacell’s number of shares offered and share price. Subscription for the shares will start on January 3, 2013, and will last till February 2, 2013. Asiacell will start trading on February 3, 2013. (Source: ISX Website)
- Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) will hold AGM on December 27, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results and capital increase through 100% rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of IBPM starting on December 20.
- Original shares of Babylon Bank (BBAY) will resume trading on Sunday (Dec. 9), after the decision to increase the capital from ID100bn to ID150bn through 4.592% bonus and 45.408% rights issues. The opening price will be ID0.840 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Original shares of Baghdad Al-Iraq for General Transportation (SBPT) resumed trading on Dec. 6, after the decision to increase the capital from ID160mn to ID200mn through bonus issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 5.88bn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on December 5, 2012. This represents 3.79% of BIBI capital.
- Mosul Bank (BMFI) resumed trading on December 4, after increasing the capital from ID100bn to ID202bn through 50% bonus and 52% rights issues.
- Al-Sadeer Hotel (HSAD) resumed trading on Dec. 2, with no change in its capital.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.