Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,639 / $1,773 (+0.3%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 7.6bn and the weekly trading volume was ID17.6bn ($14.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Original shares of Union Bank (BUOI) resumed trading on Feb. 18, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD100bn to IQD152bn.
- Sumer Bank (BSUC) will hold AGM on Feb. 25, 2013 to discuss capital increase according to article 56/item 4 of Iraqi Companies Low. ISX suspended trading of BSUC starting on Feb. 18.
- Al -Khazer for Construction Materials (IKHC) held AGM on Feb. 21, 2013 to discuss 2011 financial results and the capital increase through bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of IKHC starting on Feb. 18.
- New shares of Mamoura Realestate Investment (SMRI) from the capital increase to IQD15.01bn through 10% bonus and 18% rights issues resumed trading on Feb. 18.
- Mansour Bank (BMNS) will hold AGM on Feb. 24, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results, cash dividend ratio and capital increase from IQD236bn to IQD255bn through bonus and rights issues. ISX suspended trading of BMNS starting on Feb. 17, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 1.6bn Al-Mansour Hotels (HMAN) shares on February 17, 2013. This represents 1.2% of HMAN capital.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.