Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,693 / $1,832 (+3.3%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 13.1bn and the weekly trading volume was ID24.6bn ($20.5mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- The Light Industries (ITLI) will resume trading on March 3, 2013 after they have fulfilled announcing 2011 year-end financial reports.
- AL-Badia for General Trans. (SBAG) will hold AGM on March 6, 2013 to discuss 2011 financial results and increase its capital through bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of SBAG starting on Feb. 27, 2013.
- Ishtar Hotels (HISH) will hold AGM on March 5, 2013 to discuss 2011 financial results. ISX suspended trading of HISH starting on Feb. 26, 2013.
- AL- Batek Investment (VBAT) will hold AGM on March 4, 2013 to discuss 2011 financial results, distributing cash dividend and electing new board members. ISX suspended trading of VBAT starting on Feb. 25, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 4.0bn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on February 25, 2013. This represents 2.6% of BIBI capital.
- Al-Mansour Bank (BMNS) approved in its AGM on February 24, 2013 to increase the capital from IQD236bn to IQD250bn through 3.9% (IQD9.28bn) bonus issue and 2.0% (IQD4.72bn) rights issue.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.