Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,674 / $1,811 (-1.1%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 39.8bn and the weekly trading volume was ID41.2bn ($34.3mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Original shares of Al-Mansour Bank (BMNS) will resume trading on Monday (March 11, 2013) after the decision to increase the capital from IQD236bn to IQD250bn through 2% rights issue and 3,932% bonus issue. The opening price will be IQD1.13 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- New shares of Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) from the capital increase to IQD152bn through 20% bonus and 32% rights issues resumed trading on March 7.
- Original shares of Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) will resume trading on March 10, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD100bn to IQD150bn through 50% rights issue. The company also will pay 7.5% dividend. The opening price will be IQD1.10 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- A cross transaction occurred on 17.4bn Babylon Bank (BBAY) shares on March 6, 2013. This represents 11.6% of BBAY capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 10.0bn Mosul Bank for Investment (BMFI) shares on March 6, 2013. This represents 5.0% of BMFI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 4.7bn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on March 3, 2013. This represents 3.0% of BIBI capital.
- The Light Industries (ITLI) resumed trading on March 3, 2013 after they have fulfilled announcing 2011 year-end financial reports.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.