Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,658 / $1,793 (-1.0%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 6.1bn and the weekly trading volume was ID9.6bn ($8.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Original shares of AL-Badia for General Trans. (SBAG) resumed trading on March 14, after the decision to increase the capital to IQD2bn through 11.11% bonus issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 11.5mn Asiacell Communications PJSC (TASC) shares on March 14, 2013. This represents 0.004% of TASC capital.
- Ishtar Hotels (HISH) resumed trading on March 13 with no change in its capital.
- New shares of Iraqi Engineering Works (IIEW) from the capital increase to IQD1.5bn through 30% bonus and 20% rights issues resumed trading on March 13.
- Original shares of Al-Mansour Bank (BMNS) resumed trading on March 11, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD236bn to IQD250bn through 2% rights issue and 3,932% bonus issue.
- New shares of Al-Khaima Financial Inv. (VKHA) from the capital increase to IQD460mn through 15% bonus issue resumed trading on March 11, 2013.
- Original shares of Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) resumed trading on March 10, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD100bn to IQD150bn through 50% rights issue. The company also will pay 7.5% dividend.
- Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) will hold AGM on March 16, 2013 to discuss 2011 financial results, distributing cash dividend and capital increase through bonus and rights issues. ISX suspended trading of BELF starting on March. 10, 2013.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.