Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,671 / $1,807 (+1.2%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 16.3bn and the weekly trading volume was ID24.4bn ($20.3mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- ISX suspended the trading of Iraqi Date Processing & Marketing (IIDP) on April 4, 2013 due to not submitting its annual financial report ended Aug. 31, 2012.
- A cross transaction occurred on 1.2bn Mosul Bank for Investment (BMFI) shares on April 3, 2013. This represents 0.6% of BMFI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 132mn Agricultural Marketing Meat (AIPM) shares on April 3, 2013. This represents 3.2% of AIPM capital.
- North Bank (BNOR) will hold AGM on April 6, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results, the election of new board members, adding the Islamic Banking activities upon getting the CBI approval and the capital increase from IQD210bn to IQD265bn through bonus issue (IQD54.59bn from 2012 profit and 0.41bn from its reserves). ISX suspended trading of BNOR starting on March 31, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 10.4bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on March 31, 2013. This represents 6.8% of BIIB capital.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.