Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,754 / $1,897 (+3.0%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 11.2bn and the weekly trading volume was ID17.6bn ($14.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Al-Hilal Industries (IHLI) will hold AGM on May 9, to discuss 2011 financial results.
- Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) will resume trading on April 22, after increasing the capital from IQD100bn to IQD152bn through 19.9% bonus and 32.1% rights issues.
- Modern Paint Industries (IMPI) will hold AGM on April 24, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and to authorize the board to sign new investment contracts. ISX suspended trading of IMPI starting on April 17, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 2.0bn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on April 16, 2013. This represents 1.3% of BIBI capital.
- Original shares of North Bank (BNOR) resumed trading on April 14, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD210bn to IQD265bn through 26.2% bonus issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 772.5mn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on April 14, 2013. This represents 0.5% of BIBI capital.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.