Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,786 (+2.1%) / $1,819 (+1.7%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 8.2bn and the weekly trading volume was ID12.5bn ($9.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Al-Hilal Industries (IHLI) will hold AGM on May 9, 2013 to discuss 2011 financial results. ISX suspended trading of IHLI starting today (May 2, 2013).
- Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) held its GA meeting today. In its GA, IBSD approved distributing 10% cash dividend (IQD0.1 per share) from its 2012 profit and IQD6.5bn profit generated in the first four-months of 2013 (IQD4.1bn profit in 1Q13 and IQD2.4bn profit in April 2013). IBSD is planning to distribute 20% cash dividend (IQD0.2 per share) from its 2013 profit.
- A cross transaction occurred on 5.5mn Asiacell Communications PJSC (TASC) shares on April 30, 2013. This represents 0.002% of TASC capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 1.8bn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on April 29, 2013. This represents 1.2% of BIBI capital.
- Al-Ameen for Insurance (NAME) will hold AGM on May 5, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and cash dividend ratio. ISX suspended trading of NAME starting on April 28, 2013.