Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 9th May 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,802 (+0.9%) / $1,820 (+0.1%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 24.5bn and the weekly trading volume was ID38.4bn ($29.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- ISX has decided on May 9, 2013 to continue suspending shares of Al-Khazer for Construction Materials (IKHC) from trading for two weeks until IDC finished reviewing the company’s database.
- Two cross transactions occurred on United Bank (BUND) on May 8 and on May 9. These two transactions represent 6.0% of BUND capital.
- Al-Mansour Bank (BMNS) has started with the 4.720bn shares rights issue subscription process to increase the capital from IQD236bn to IQD250bn through 2% rights and 3.932% bonus issues.
- Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) resumed trading on May 7, 2013 after approving to pay a 10% (IQD0.1 per share) cash dividend in its GA meeting which was held on May 2, 2013. IBSD closed the day at IQD1.82 price per share, up 0.6%.
- Dar Essalaam Insurance (NDSA) will hold AGM on May 20, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results, electing original and reserve board members and increasing its capital from IQD2.42bn to IQD2.9bn through 19.83% bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of NDSA starting on May 13, 2013.
- Asiacell Communications PJSC (TASC) will hold AGM on May 22, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and decide on the cash dividend ratio.
- Original shares of Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) resumed trading on May 6, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD4.0bn to IQD4.8bn through 20% bonus issue.
- Original shares of Kharkh Tour Amuzement City (SKTA) resumed trading on May 6, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD230mn to IQD368mn through 60% bonus issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 2.8bn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on May 5, 2013. This represents 1.8% of BIBI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 540K Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) shares on May 5, 2013. This represents 0.6% of IMCI capital.
- Al- Modern Paint Industries (IMPI) resumed trading on May 5, 2013.