Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 16th May 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,771 (-1.7%) / $1,799 (-1.2%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 33.4bn and the weekly trading volume was ID39.8bn ($31.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Mamoura Realestate Inv. (SMRI) will hold AGM on May 27, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and decide on profit distribution. ISX will suspend trading of SMRI starting on May 20, 2013.
- Al-Hilal Industries (IHLI) resumed trading on May 16, 2013.
- Asiacell Communications PJSC (TASC) will hold AGM on May 22, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and decide on the cash dividend ratio. ISX suspended trading of TASC starting on May 15, 2013.
- ISX has decided to suspend the trading of the shares of Al-Khaima Financial Inv. (VKHA) and Al-Ayaam Financial Inv. (VAYF) starting from May 15, 2013 until the merger of these two companies is completed.
- ISX has decided to suspend the trading of Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) starting from May 15, 2013 because the bank failed to explain the Companies Registrar’s forcing custody over the bank assets.
- A cross transaction occurred on 17.6bn Babylon Bank (BBAY) shares on May 15, 2013. This represents 11.7% of BBAY capital.
- Al-Ameen for Insurance (NAME) resumed trading on May 13, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 6.0bn United Bank (BUND) shares on May 12, 2013. This represents 2.4% of BUND capital.