Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 23th May 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,793 (+1.2%) / $1,852 (+2.9%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 36.9bn and the weekly trading volume was ID62.7bn ($49.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Original shares of Dar Al-Salam for Insurance (NDSA) resumed trading on May 23, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD2.42bn to IQD2.9bn through 19.83% bonus issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 14.0bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on May 23 2013. This represents 9.2% of BIIB capital.
- Mosul Dam Tourist Village (HTVM) will hold AGM on May 29, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and increasing its capital through 300% bonus and 200% rights issues. ISX suspended trading of HTVM starting on May 22, 2013.
- New shares of Union Bank (BUOI) from the capital increase to IQD152bn through 52% rights issue resumed trading on May 22, 2013.
- Asiacell Communications PJSC (TASC) approved in its GA meeting on May 22, 2013 to distribute 200% cash dividend (IQD2.0 per share) from its 2012 profit.
- A cross transaction occurred on 10.5bn North Bank (BNOR) shares on May 22, 2013. This represents 4.0% of BNOR capital.
- The Light Industries (ITLI) will not be suspended from trading after the company explained the reason behind the decrease in its share price. The company says that the price has gone up more than usual after the announcement of a new product line. The price is now going back to its average.
- Mamoura Realestate Inv. (SMRI) will hold AGM on May 27, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and decide on profit distribution. ISX suspended trading of SMRI starting on May 20, 2013.
- Mosul Bank (BMFI) will hold AGM on May 26, 2013 to discuss 2012 annual report, decide on the cash dividend ratio and increasing its capital from IQD202bn to IQD250bn through bonus and rights issues. ISX suspended trading of BMFI starting on May 19, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 1.5bn Babylon Bank (BBAY) shares on May 19, 2013. This represents 1.0% of BBAY capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 175mn Mamoura Realestate Investment (SMRI) shares on May 19, 2013. This represents 1.2% of SMRI capital.