Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 20th June 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,908 (+2.9%) / $2,013 (+4.5%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 53.5bn and the weekly trading volume was ID81.6bn ($66.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- National Bank of Iraq (BNOI) will hold its AGM* on July 8 to discuss 2012 financial statements and increasing the capital from IQD138.9bn to IQD250bn through both rights and bonus issues.
- Ashour Hotel (HASH) will hold its AGM* on July 7, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements and profit distribution.
- Iraqi For Tufted Carpets (IITC) will hold its AGM* on July 3, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements and decide to distribute 25% cash dividend (IQD0.25 per share). ISX will suspend trading of IITC starting on June 26, 2013.
- Gulf Insurance & Reinsurance (NGIR) will hold its AGM* on June 30, 2013 to discuss 2011 financial statements. ISX will suspend trading of NGIR starting on June 23, 2013.
- Four cross transactions occurred on Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) on June 16th, 17th, 18th and 20th. These four transactions represent 31.8% of BIIB capital.
- Original shares of Mosul Dam Tourist Village (HTVM) resumed trading on June 19 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD40mn to IQD200mn through 300% bonus and 200% rights issues. – Subscription on the 80 million shares for the rights issue will start from June 24, 2013.
- New shares of Babylon Bank (BBAY) from the capital increase to IQD150bn through 45.4% rights and 4.6% bonus issues resumed trading on June 19, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 784K Asiacell Communications PJSC (TASC) shares on June 19, 2013. This represents 0.0003% of TASC capital.
- Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) approved in its GA on June 17, 2013 increasing the capital through 77% rights and 23% bonus issue from IQD125bn to IQD250bn.
- The Companies’ Registrar approved changing the name of “Fallujah for the Production of Construction Materials” to “Fallujah for the Production of Construction Materials and Real-Estate Investments”.
- Al-Ameen Estate Inv. (SAEI) will hold its AGM* on June 25, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements. ISX suspended trading of SAEI starting on June 18, 2013. (Please note that SAEI is listed in the non-regular market).
- Dar Essalaam Investment Bank (BDSI) will hold its AGM* on June 23, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements and increasing the capital from IQD105.8bn to IQD150bn through rights and bonus issues. ISX suspended trading of BDSI starting on June 16, 2013.
*(Please note that the ex-date for capital increases and dividend distributions is referred to as “Trading-Suspension day” which is normally one week before the GA Meetings.)