Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 1st July 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,862 (-0.2%) / $1,984 (-0.5%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 34.0bn and the weekly trading volume was ID48.6bn ($39.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
Note: We would like to inform our clients -who have shares at Commercial Bank and were entitled to the 3% cash dividend in 2010 and the 2.5% cash dividend in 2011- that the cash dividend has been deposited in their accounts with RS.
- Middle East for Prod.- Fish (AMEF) will hold its AGM* on July 24, 2013 to discuss annual financial year-ended on March 31, 2013 and decide on profit distribution. ISX will suspend trading of AMEF starting on July 17, 2013.
- United Bank (BUND) will hold its AGM* on July 21, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements, increasing its capital from IQD250bn to IQD300bn through 20% bonus issue and also opening an Islamic window after acquiring CBI’s initial approval. ISX will suspend trading of BUND starting on July 15, 2013.
- Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) will hold its AGM* on July 17, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements, right-off some of the accumulated deficit and increasing its capital from IQD1.50bn to IQD1.59bn through 6.2% bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of IRMC starting from July 10, 2013.
- Original shares of Dar Es Salaam Inv. Bank (BDSI) resumed trading on July 3, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD105.8bn to IQD150bn through 18.54% bonus and 23.24% rights issues.
- Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) will hold its AGM* on July 10, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements and increasing its capital through rights and bonus issues. ISX suspended trading of BBOB starting on July 3, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD7.4bn United Bank (BUND) shares on July 3, 2013. This represents 3.0% of BUND capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD1.9bn Economy Bank (BEFI) shares on July 3, 2013. This represents 1.3% of BEFI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD15.0bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on July 1, 2013. This represents 9.9% of BIIB capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD1.2bn Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) shares on June 30, 2013. This represents 0.8% of BCOI capital.
- ISC announced that it has forfeited Economy Bank (BEFI) IQD30mn for not disclosing the fact that ISC has frozen the banks money.
*(Please note that the ex-date for capital increases and dividend distributions is referred to as “Trading-Suspension day” which is normally one week before the GA Meetings.)