Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 11th July 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,845 (-0.9%) / $1,955 (-1.5%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 6.2bn and the weekly trading volume was ID12.7bn ($10.4mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Modern Sewing (IMOS) will hold its AGM* on July 28, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statement. ISX will suspend trading of IMOS starting on July 21, 2013.
- Middle East for Prod.- Fish (AMEF) will hold its AGM* on July 24, 2013 to discuss annual financial year-ended on March 31, 2013 and decide on profit distribution. ISX will suspend trading of AMEF starting on July 17, 2013.
- United Bank (BUND) will hold its AGM* on July 21, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statement, increasing its capital from IQD250bn to IQD300bn through 20% bonus issue and also opening an Islamic window after acquiring CBI’s initial approval. ISX will suspend trading of BUND starting on July 15, 2013.
- Al-Hilal Industries (IHLI) will resume trading on July 15, 2013 after fulfilling all the disclosure requirements for the first quarter of 2013.
- Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) will hold its AGM* on July 17, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial statements, right-off some of the accumulated deficit and increasing its capital from IQD1.50bn to IQD1.59bn through 6.2% bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of IRMC starting on July 10, 2013.
- Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) approved in its GA on July 10, 2013 increasing the capital through 30% rights and 13% bonus issues from IQD175bn to IQD250bn.
- ISC has decided to delist VAYF & VKHA from ISX on July 9, 2013. ISC has required that the new company, which is based on the merger of these two companies, can apply for listing in ISX.
- ISX’s board of trustees decided on July 4, 2013 to allow Al -Khazer for Construction M. (IKHC) to resume trading on July 9, 2013 after finishing reviewing and matching their shareholders records.
- Subscription on 10bn Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) shares started on July 7, 2013 to increase the capital through 10% rights and 40% bonus issues to IQD150bn.
- Ashur International Bank (BASH) approved in its GA on July 6, 2013 increasing the capital through 30% rights and 10% bonus issues from IQD150bn to IQD210bn.
*(Please note that the ex-date for capital increases and dividend distributions is referred to as “Trading-Suspension day” which is normally one week before the GA Meetings.)