Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 3rd October 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,712 / $1,812 (+2.5%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 7.1bn and the weekly trading volume was ID10.5bn ($8.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Al-Ameen Financial Inv. (VAMF) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 27, 2013 to discuss 2011&2012 annual financial results and increase its capital from IQD750mn to IQD1bn.
- Al-Zawraa for Financial Inv. (VZAF) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 22, 2013 to discuss 2012 annual financial results. VZAF will be suspended from trading starting October 15, 2013.
- Metallic Ind. and Bicycles (IMIB) will hold its AGM* on Oct 14, 2013 to discuss 2012’s annual report.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD3.2bn Al-Ameen Estate Investment (SAEI) shares on Oct. 3, 2013. This represents 46.6% of SAEI capital. (Please note that SAEI is listed in the non-regular market).
- ISC has decided to suspend the following companies for failure of disclosing 6M2013 financial results starting October 2, 2013: Northern Soft Drinks and Mineral Water (INSD); Al-Kheir Financial Investment (VKHF); AL-Nukhba General Contracting (SNUC); Baghdad Motor cars Servicing (SBMC).
- Mansour Hotel (HMAN) resumed trading on Oct. 2, 2013 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements for 2012.
- Original shares of Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) resumed trading on Oct. 1, 2013 after the decision to increase its capital from IQD152bn to IQD202bn through 14% bonus and 18.89% rights issues. BIIB closed the day at IQD1.40 price per share, up 13.8%.
- Shares of Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) resumed trading on Oct. 1, 2013 after the approval of 2012 annual financial results in its AGM*on Sept. 21.
- Sumer Com. Bank (BSUC) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 6, to discuss 2012 annual financial results and increasing its capital. ISX suspended trading of BSUC starting on Sept. 29, 2013.