Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 31st October 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,755 (-0.3%)/ $1,864 (-0.1%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 4.2bn and the weekly trading volume was ID7.1bn ($5.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Date Processing&Mark. (IIDP) will hold its AGM* on Nov. 24, 2013 to discuss year end (Aug 31, 2012) results.
- North Bank (BNOR) will hold its AGM* on Nov. 16, 2013 to elect new board members.
- Iraqi for Cartoon Manufact. and Trading (IICM) will hold its AGM* on Nov. 11, 2013 to discuss 2011&2012 financial annual reports. ISX will suspend trading of IICM starting on Nov. 4, 2013.
- Shares of Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) will resume trading on Nov. 3, 2013 after the approval of 2012 annual financial results in its AGM*on Oct. 26, 2013.
- Al-Hilal Industries (IHLI) will resume trading on Nov. 3, 2013 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements.
- Original shares of Fallujah for Construction Mat. (IFCM) resumed trading on Oct. 31, 2013 after the decision to increase its capital from IQD2.268bn to IQD3.120bn through 7.6% bonus and 30.0% rights issues.
- Shares of Al-Zawraa for Financial Inv. (VZAF) resumed trading on Oct. 30, 2013 after the approval of 2012 annual financial results in its AGM*on Oct. 22.
- AL- Kindi of Veterinary Vac. (IKLV) resumed trading on Oct 30, 2013 after postponing its AGM* to further notice.
- New shares of Al-Mansour Bank (BMNS) from the capital increase to IQD250bn through 2.0% rights and 3.9% bonus issues resumed trading on Oct. 29, 2013.
- Subscription on 28.72bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares started on Oct. 30, 2013 to increase the capital through 16.574% rights and 14% bonus issues to IQD202bn.
- Shares of Metallic Ind. and Bicycles (IMIB) resumed trading on Oct. 28, 2013 after the approval of 2012 annual financial results in its AGM*on Oct. 14, 2013.
- Union Bank (BUOI) held its AGM* on Oct. 31, 2013 to discuss 2012’s financial annual report and increase its capital from IQD152bn to IQD250bn through bonus and rights issues. ISX suspended trading of BUOI starting on Oct. 27, 2013.