Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 14th November 2013).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,755 (-0.3%)/ $1,864 (-0.1%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 4.2bn and the weekly trading volume was ID7.1bn ($5.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Dar Es Salam Investment Bank (BDSI) 9M13 (unaudited) financial results: B/S – 3Q13: Assets: IQD743bn, -3% q/q (+7% ytd), Deposits: IQD568bn, -5% q/q (+6% ytd), Mon. Credits: IQD29bn, +158% q/q (+167% ytd), Inv.: IQD13bn, -94% q/q (-92% ytd),P&L – 3Q13: Estimated NBI: IQD7.5bn, -39% q/q (+33% y/y), Operating Profit: IQD4.7bn, -35% q/q (-15% y/y), Net Profit: IQD4.5bn, -20% q/q (-20% y/y).P&L – 9M13: Estimated NBI: IQ27.4bn, -13% y/y, Operating Profit: IQD17.8bn, -17% y/y, Net Profit: IQ16.0bn, -25% y/y.
- Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 20, 2013 discuss canceling the decision of the previous AGM on Oct 6, 2013 which was to increase the capital through bonus and rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of BSUC starting on Dec. 4, 2013.
- Iraqi Middle East Bank (BIME) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 14, 2013 to discuss 2012 annual financial results and increasing its capital. ISX will suspend trading of BIME starting on December 8, 2013.
- Al-Khazer for Construction M. (IKHC) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 5, 2013 to discuss 2012 annual financial results, increasing its capital through 100% rights issue and changing the company’s article of association by adding real-estate investments and general contracting.
- National Bank of Iraq (BNOI) will hold its AGM* on Nov. 23, 2013 to discuss increasing its capital from IQD152bn to IQD250bn through 64.5% rights issue.
- The Light Industries (ITLI) will hold its AGM* on Nov. 21, 2013 to discuss 2011 annual financial results. Please note that ITLI is still suspended from trading due to failure in meeting disclosure requirements.
- Subscription on 80bn Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) shares will start on Dec. 1, 2013 to increase the capital through 53.3% rights and 13.3% bonus issues to IQD250bn.
- New shares of Mosul Dam Tourist Village (HTVM) from the capital increase to IQD240mn through 200% rights and 300% bonus issues resumed trading on Nov. 13, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD4.0bn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on Nov. 12, 2013. This represents 1.8% of BIBI capital.
- Original shares of Union Bank (BUOI) resumed trading on Nov. 10, 2013 after the decision to increase its capital from IQD152bn to IQD252bn through 9.87% bonus and 55.92% rights issues.