The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC), Republic of Iraq , invites all the interested qualified and specialized companies to participate in the tender for provision of the electoral goods and services provided below, according to the DDP Incoterms:
- Supplying, packing and batching of the Polling Center Kits.
- Supplying, packing and batching of the Polling Station Kits.
- Supplying, packing and batching of the Electoral Indelible Ink.
- Supplying, packing and batching of the Electoral Stamps.
- Transportation services for all the above mentioned materials.
Partial bids are not permitted.
The Bidder may only apply for the complete package.
Tender Documents and Specifications:
Tender documents can be obtained from the IHEC Procurement Department upon payment of amount of 500,000 Iraqi Dinars irrevocable. The Bidder who do not have a representative in Iraq, can also receive the tender documents by email provided that they transfer the mentioned amount to the IHEC Bank Account (Iraq Trade Bank) and provide by email a proof of payment (bank transfer order) to IHEC. For more informations, visit the IHEC website indicated on the next page.