Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 27th February 2014).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,819 (-3.6%)/ $1,932 (-3.6%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 21.2bn and the weekly trading volume was ID28.6bn ($23.4mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Middle East Inv. Bank’s (BIME) 2013 year-end (unaudited) financial results: B/S – FY13 (Assets: IQD832bn, +0.1% q/q (+2% y/y), Monetary Credit: IQD209bn, -4% q/q (+5% y/y), Investments: IQD19bn, +87% q/q (-56% y/y), Deposits: IQD551bn, +1% q/q (-10% y/y), BV: IQD212bn, -1% q/q (+13% y/y)P&L (Annual) – FY13 (Estimated NBI: IQD40.7bn, -8% y/y, Operating Profit: IQD24.7bn, -16% y/y, Profit Before Tax: IQD24.5bn, -14% y/y).P&L (Quarterly) – 4Q13 (Estimated NBI: IQD8.5bn, -28% q/q (-43% y/y), Op. Profit: IQD3.3bn, -62% q/q (-70% y/y), Profit Before Tax: IQD2.9bn, -66% q/q (-72% y/y).
- Dar Al-Salam for Insurance (NDSA) will hold its AGM* on Mar. 6, 2014 to elect new board members.
- Shares of Al-Mansour Bank (BMNS) will resume trading on Mar. 3, 2014 after the decision to distribute 6.0% (IQD0.06 per share) cash dividend from 2013 profit. The opening price will be IQD1.520 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD3.03bn Union Bank of Iraq (BUOI) shares on Feb. 27, 2014. This represents 1.2% of BUOI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD737mn Mosul Bank (BMFI) shares on Feb. 27, 2014. This represents 0.3% of BMFI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD410mn AL-Nukhba for General Construction (SNUC) shares on Feb. 27, 2014. This represents 20.5% of SNUC capital.
- Shares of Al- HiLal Industries (IHLI) resumed trading on Feb. 25, 2014 after they discussed and approved 2012 financial results in its AGM* held on Feb. 17, 2014.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD10.3bn Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) shares on Feb. 24, 2014. This represents 4.1% of BGUC capital.
- Original shares of Babylon Bank (BBAY) resumed trading on Feb. 23, 2014 after the decision to increase its capital from IQD150bn to IQD250bn through 3.18% bonus and 63.48% rights issues.
- Modern Paint Industries (IMPI) will hold its AGM* on Mar. 2, 2014 to discuss 2012 annual financial results. ISX suspended trading of IMPI starting on Feb. 23, 2014.