Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 7th August 2014).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,339(-9.0%)/ $1,428(-9.4%) (weekly change) (-28.2% and -28.1% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 13.5bn and the weekly trading volume was ID12.1bn ($9.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Agricultural Products (AIRP) will hold its AGM* on Aug. 17, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results, distributing 50% cash dividend and electing new board members. ISX will suspend trading of AIRP starting on Aug. 10, 2014.
- New shares of Kurdistan Int. Bank (BKUI) from the capital increase to IQD400bn through 33.3% bonus issue will resume trading on Aug. 10, 2014.
- Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) resumed trading on Aug. 7, 2014 after they approved 2013 annual financial results and decreasing 36% of the accumulated deficit.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD2.7bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on Aug. 7, 2014. This represents 1.1% of BIIB capital.
- Original shares of Dijlah & Furat Bank (BDFD) resumed trading on Aug. 5, 2014 after they approved increasing the capital from IQD100bn to IQD250bn through 144% rights and 6% bonus issues.
- Iraqi Middle East Bank (BIME) resumed trading on Aug. 5, 2014 after they approved 2012 and 2013 annual financial results and distributing 10% cash dividend. A cross transaction occurred on IQD6.6bn BIME shares on Aug. 5, 2014. This represents 2.6% of BIME capital.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the decision of Fallujah for Construction Mat. (IFCM) AGM* to increase its capital from IQD2.268bn to IQD3.12bn through 30% rights and 7.6% bonus issues.
- According to the announcement of ISX on Aug 4, ISX asked the following companies to provide their 2013 annual report: Dijlah & Furat Bank (BDFD), Dar Es Salaam Inv. Bank (BDSI), Economy Bank (BEFI), Electronic Industries (IELI), Fallujah for Construction Mat. (IFCM), Nationality Househ. Furniture (IHFI), Al-Hilal Industries (IHLI), Iraqi Date Processing&Mark. (IIDP), Al -Khazer for Construction M. (IKHC), Modern Paint Industries (IMPI), Modern Construction Mat. (IMCM), North Soft Drinks (INSD), Babylon Hotel (HBAY), Ishtar Hotels (HISH), Mansour Hotel (HMAN), Palestine Hotel (HPAL), Baghdad Motor Cars Servicing (SBMC), Baghdad Passengers Transport (SBPT), Iraqi for General Transp. (SIGT), Iraqi Land Transport (SILT), Al-Mosul for Funfairs (SMOF), Al-Ahlyia for Agricultural Prod. (AAHP), Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP), Al-Ayaam Financial Inv. (VAYF), AL- Batek Investment (VBAT), Al-Khaima Finanical Investment (VKHA) and Al-Khair for Financial Inv. (VKHF).