Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 25th September 2014).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,5410 (-2.4%)/ $1,625 (-2.6%) (weekly change) (-19% and -18.2% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 4.6bn and the weekly trading volume was ID5.3bn ($4.4mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Babylon Hotel (HBAY) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 18, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and to cover the accumulated deficit by increasing its capital through 170% rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of HBAY starting Oct. 12, 2014.
- Original shares of Al-Hamraa for Insurance (NHAM) resumed trading on Sep. 23, 2014 after they approved 2012 & 2013 annual financial results and increasing its capital from IQD3bn to IQD5bn through 66.7% bonus issue. Please note, NHAM is trading in non-regular market.
- Shares of National for Tourist Investment (HNTI) resumed trading on Sep. 22, 2014 after they approved 2013 annual financial results and distributing 16.6% cash dividend (IQD0.166 per share).
- Shares of Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) resumed trading on Sep. 22, 2014 after they approved 2013 annual financial results and distributing 10.2% cash dividend (IQD0.102 per share).
- Subscription on 87.8bn Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) shares started on Sep. 21, 2014 to increase the capital to IQD250bn through 57.76% rights issue.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the decision of North Bank (BNOR) AGM* to increase its capital from IQD265bn to IQD300bn through 13.2% bonus issue.