Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 6th November 2014).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,350 (-3.1%)/ $1,463 (-2.8%) (weekly change) (-27.6% and -26.3% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 9.6bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD16.5bn ($17.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Baghdad Passengers Transport (SBPT) will hold its AGM* on Nov. 24, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results, increase its capital through bonus issue and elect new board members. ISX will suspend trading of SBPT starting Nov. 16, 2014.
- Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) will hold its AGM* on Nov. 13, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and elect new board members. ISX suspended trading of BROI starting on Nov. 6, 2014.
- Shares of Karbala Hotels (HKAR) resumed trading on Nov. 3, 2014, after they discussed and approved covering the accumulated deficit, electing new board members and delaying the increase of capital through 100% rights issue.
- Shares of National Chemical Industries (INCP) resumed trading on Nov. 3, 2014, after they approved 2013 annual financial results.
- ISC has decided to suspend the trading of Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) starting on Nov. 3, 2014 for its failure of disclosing 6M14 financial results.
- A cross transaction occurred on 8.0bn Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) shares on Nov. 2, 2014 between the IFC (the seller) and NBK (the buyer). The agreed price for the deal was IQD1.76 per share. This was the first transaction which was executed according to ISX instructions for the deals between the financial entities, which should fill the cross transactions against this deal at agreed actual price,not the average price of the session using X-Stream system.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the decision of Babylon Bank (BBAY) AGM* to increase its capital from IQD150mn to IQD178.9mn through 19.2% rights issue.