Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 27th November 2014).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,368 (-1.0%)/ $1,482 (-0.8%) (weekly change) (-26.7% and -25.4% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 4.2bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD4.6bn ($3.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Gulf Insurance&Reinsurance (NGIR) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 15, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and increasing its capital through rights issue.
- AHliya For Insurance (NAHF) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 8, 2014 to elect new board members.
- Shares of Bain Al-Nahrain Financial Inv. (VMES) resumed trading on Nov. 27, 2014 after they approved 2013 annual financial results and the election of new board members.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the AGM* decisions of Al-Ameen for Insurance (NAME) which was held on May 28, 2014, including capital increase from IQD2bn to IQD3bn through 50% bonus issue.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the decisions of Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) including the approval of 2013 annual financial results and electing new board members.
- According to the letter (No: 25601, Date: Oct. 27, 2014) issued by the Registrar of Companies and published by ISX on Nov. 25, investment shares of Al-Zawraa for Financial Inv. (VZAF) were blocked, related with a loan (amounted at $900K+IQD500K) provided by one of its creditors (Salma Fatuhi Hanoosh).
- AL- Kindi of Veterinary Vac. (IKLV) resumed trading on Nov. 25, 2014 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements.
- Kharkh Tour A. City (SKTA) signed a 30 years contract with a Turkish company for rehabilitation of SKTA to become a Games Land similar to developed international countries.
- Al-Ameen Estate Inv. (SAEI) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 1, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results, financial issues, accumulated loss and making the optimum utilization of the capital. ISX suspended trading of SAEI starting on Nov. 24, 2014.
- Shares of Mansour Hotel (HMAN) resumed trading on Nov. 24, 2014, after they discussed and approved 2013 annual financial results and decrease part of the accumulated deficit from the available reserves and dealing with the rest of the deficit in other GA.
- Shares of Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) resumed trading on Nov. 23, 2014, after they approved 2013 annual financial results.