Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 4th December 2014).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,370 (+0.2%)/ $1,486 (+0.3%) (weekly change) (-26.5% and -25.2% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 6.0bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD6.8bn ($5.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Al-Hilal Industries (IHLI) will hold its AGM* on Dec 25, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results, to evaluate the best ways to use the received loans, to review the detailed report about the company’s status after they sold the property no. (161/165). ISX will suspend trading of IHLI starting on Dec. 18, 2014.
- Ishtar Hotels (HISH) will hold its AGM* on Dec 22, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results, increasing its capital from IQD2.25bn to IQD4.5bn through 50% bonus issue, decreasing 70% of the accumulated deficit and selling the company’s land which is located in Karbala city. ISX will suspend trading of HISH starting on Dec. 15, 2014.
- Gulf Insurance&Reinsurance (NGIR) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 15, 2014 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and increasing its capital through rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of NGIR starting on Dec. 8, 2014.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the AGM* decisions of Al-Hamraa for Insurance (NHAM) which was held on Sep 9, 2014, including capital increase from IQD3.0bn to IQD5.0bn through 66.7% bonus issue.
- Original shares of Baghdad Passengers Transport (SBPT) resumed trading on Dec. 3, 2014 after they approved 2013 annual financial results, increasing its capital from IQD0.5bn to IQD1.0bn through 100% bonus issue and electing new board members.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD3.03bn Union Bank (BUOI) shares on Dec. 3, 2014. This represents 1.2% of BUOI capital.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the AGM* decisions of Dar Al-Salam for Insurance (NDSA) which was held on Sep 23, 2014, including capital increase from IQD2.9bn to IQD3.19bn through 10% bonus issue.