Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 26th March 2015).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,144 / $1,200 (-5.9%) (weekly change) ) (-17.9% and -19.0% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 9.0bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD8.4bn ($6.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- According to ISX announcement (no. 613 dated on Mar. 22, 2015), United Al-Arabia For Money Transfer (MUTA) completed the listing procedures to be listed on the non-regular market and will start trading on Apr. 8, 2015. The share price will be unrestricted for three actual trading sessions. The share price will be determined after those three sessions. The minimum and maximum share prices (high/low) during the sessions will be +/-20% of the average share price of the last session according to instructions No. (15/3/d). ISX called the shareholders to start depositing their stock certificates before Apr. 8, 2015 session.
- Shares of Al-Mansour Bank (BMNS) resumed trading on Mar. 26, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results, distributing 5% cash dividend (IQD0.05 price per share) and electing new board members. BMNS stated that the shareholders can be nominees for the membership of the Board of Directors of the bank.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the decisions of Ishtar Hotels (HISH) including increasing the capital to IQD2.25bn through 50% bonus issues.
- Two cross transactions occurred on 2.0bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on Mar. 24 and Mar. 25, 2015, corresponding to 0.8% of BIIB capital. Two cross transactions occurred on 150mn National Islamic Bank (BNAI) shares on Mar. 23 and Mar. 24, 2015, corresponding to 0.06% of BNAI capital.
- ISC has decided to delist Al-Ayaam Financial Investment (VAYF) and Al-Khaima Financial Investment (VKHA) from trading starting from Jan. 19, 2015, the same date when they completed the legal proceedings to merge according to Iraq Registrar of Companies letter no. (1294) dated on Jan. 19, 2015. VAYF & VKHA were trading in non-regular market.
- Electronic Industries (IELI) resumed trading on Mar. 24, 2015 after the company approved 2012 & 2013 annual financial results.
- New shares of Modern Animal & Agricultural Production (AMAP) from the capital increase to IQD3.9bn through 8.5% bonus issue resumed trading on Mar. 23, 2015.
- Original shares of AL- Kindi of Veterinary Vaccine (IKLV) resumed trading on Mar. 22, 2015 after they approved 2013 annual financial results, increasing its capital from IQD5.40bn to IQD5.94bn through 10% bonus issue and electing new board members.
- Shares of AHliya For Insurance (NAHF) resumed trading on Mar. 22, 2015 after they approved 2012 & 2013 annual financial results.